Ashley Marie Goularte
Owner / Technician & Artist
When I was young, I discovered my passion for art though painting. My grandmother is an accomplished artist and she taught me composition, color theory, and balance. She encouraged me to always be creative and find ways to express my originality.
While studying Social and Cultural Anthropology at San Jose State University, I researched the beauty practices of women in many different parts of the world. The common bond we share does not reflect on our outer beauty but resides within each of us.
Beauty fads and trends come and go, however the simplicity of enhancing a woman's natural beauty will always remain classic and timeless. I continue to pursue education in my field in order to gain knowledge and to refine my skills.
I hope to have the opportunity to meet you soon and to provide you with an outstanding experience.
- B.S. Cultural & Social Anthropology, San Jose State University
- Licensed Aesthetician, L.E.
- Certificate of Completion, The Microblade Institute
- Bare Minerals, Master Class Artist
- 3 years experience working in the area of Medical Aesthetics with a local Board Certified Plastic Surgeon
- 15 years experience within the beauty industry